A Double Whammy!




I have two books coming out this month. So I'm going to give a little explanation. 

I recently got my rights back for my Atlantic Divide Series and in the meanwhile because I'd been asked several times if Jack and Kate had a story, I wrote Gun Shy. I placed the rest of the series with Hartwood Publishing and we decided to re-edit and re-release them, re-numbering the books so they ran in right order. Gun Shy is now Book 1 and comes out 4th August together with Loving Lydia. You can get them right now with 20% if your pre-order them. (See links below)

Bad Girl Bill is in the middle of being edited and will be considerably longer than the original version with a couple of additional scenes. This is due for release in September.

Finding Zoe, I haven't yet looked at but will be re-editing this shortly with a view to doing what I've done with Bad Girl Bill. Mac is certainly one of my all-time favourite heroes, specifically because of his human failings. The intention is for this to be released in October.

I really love my cowboys and this is such a great series that I'm in the middle of writing the 5th book which I'm hoping to get finished by the end of August. This is the story of Sean, the younger Swann brother, one of the deputy sheriffs. He's just about to meet up with a hairdresser with a reputation to uphold.

Gun Shy
The subject of his grandmother’s enthusiasm to marry him off, Sherriff Jack T Swan is fighting dirty to save his skin and has sworn off women until further notice. So the very last thing he needs in his life is a beautiful damsel in distress. Despite initial appearances, Jack soon discovers Kate is anything but distressed. In fact, she’s more than capable of skewering him with her kitten heel.
Doctor Kate Marsden is handy with a scalpel, but she’s not quite sure how to deal with the local sheriff, who she inadvertently mistakes for a pervert while trying to report a crime.
Time and again their paths cross and attraction rages between them, but while Jack is adamant he’s not in the market for a serious relationship, Kate is definitely not interested in a one-night stand.



Loving Lydia
Hiding from the horrors of her past, the last thing quiet, shy Lydia thinks she needs is a persistent cowboy who not only wants to strip away her clothes but the layers of her secrets too. What Sam wants is more than just skin deep.
Little by little, as Lydia’s past starts to reveal itself, Sam sees a woman who has never been afraid, who was bold and adventurous, talented, and exciting. As Sam discovers the truths Lydia has buried in her heart, her nightmares of the past become stronger and her fear of the future threatens to jeopardize everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSIONATE HISTORY - LIBBY WATERFORD

DS Jenna Morgan Series - Inspiration, Writing & Research

The Perfect Kiss