A Valentine's Day Gift






Roses




or lilies?




What’s your favourite?

When I first met my husband, I was two weeks off my seventeenth birthday. He didn’t buy me flowers, he bought me a pair of white, strappy heels. I knew straight away he was the man for me, I just needed to wait until he caught up.

I was nineteen when we married, and we’re married still. He was a keeper.  You should see the amount of heels I have now.

Our most recent purchase was a new wardrobe for our guest bedroom. Guess what we had built into it? Yup, an entire row of shoe shelves.

This is love.

This is something my husband and I can show each other every day of our lives. I buy shoes, he accommodates them. He buys me flowers at any time of the year, and I buy him sweeties and make him cakes (yup, you guessed it, he’s a sweet tooth.)

So what will we do for Valentine’s Day?

Well, now, that’s our little secret.

If you’d like a romantic read, For Heaven’s Cakes is free right now.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSIONATE HISTORY - LIBBY WATERFORD

DS Jenna Morgan Series - Inspiration, Writing & Research

The Perfect Kiss