Perfect Ride by Shiloh Saddler and Eva Lefoy



If you like cowboys, bull riding and the excitement of the PBR, you’ll find Cole and Garrett’s story never has a dull moment. It’s full of surprises, and just like bull riding, the story is laced with blood, sweat, joy and tears.

Today I’m doing a character interview with Cole Richards. But fist, a little more about the story.

Blurb:

Professional bull rider Garrett Anderson lives for the next town, the next trophy and his next ride. When he rolls into Sheridan, Wyoming, the last thing he expected was to meet a cowboy like Cole—a man who corrals his heart and leaves him aching for the kind of love he’s been missing.

A bull tender on the PBR circuit Cole Richards secretly longs for a lover but wasn’t prepared for Garrett’s passion or the longing their one brief tryst kindles. After he is shot and recovering in his hospital bed, Cole can only watch Garrett’s disastrous ride afraid it could be his last. Heartbroken when the battered and bruised bull rider leaves town, Cole knows better than to hope to see him again.

Attacked again and knee-deep in trouble, Cole wants only Garrett at his side. But can his bull rider trade fame and fortune for a lifetime with his one perfect ride?



Character Interview: Cole Richards

How old are you and how old when you first start working with bulls?

I’m twenty six and I started working with bulls at age four. My dad’s a bull breeder and we own Richards Ranch. Spitfire is one of our bulls.

How did you come to be on the PBR?

Well when I hit puberty I found out pretty quickly I wasn’t straight. I started fooling around with guys and my dad caught me a couple times. He and I didn’t see eye to eye on my sexuality. I left home and worked the circuit as soon as I graduated high school. It was the only way to keep from killing other.

Is it easier to be gay on the PBR circuit?

Not really. At least at home I could hang out with people I wanted to, but when you’re on the road all the time it like’s a crapshoot. Every new town could bring you a good encounter or a bad one. And there’s sure no time for a relationship. You’re always on the move, and there’s no guarantee you’ll be heading back to the same town two tours in a row.

What about those bulls riders though? They’re pretty hot, right?

Yeah, there’s a lot of eye candy in the pens but most of ‘em are straight. A lot are married, some have families and a few are very religious. I don’t mess around with any of them to be honest.

Then it must have been a shocker to meet Garrett Anderson?

And find out he’s gay? Hell yes. I had no idea the man was gay. Sure I’d heard rumors but everybody tells lies to try and discredit their competition. So I basically ignored them. Finally though Garrett and myself and Spitfire ended up on the same town and when we met it was obvious there was something going on between us.

You had a one night stand?

Yeah. That’s pretty much all I was hoping for though. I’m not dumb. I’ve seen what fame and fortune do to a man. I never expected Garrett to come back, never thought I’d see him again.

But he did and now you’re together.

Him quitting the circuit was like the biggest surprise I’ve ever had in my life.

And the happiest?

I can definitely say it was the happiest day of my life. But it was also the saddest. If you read the book you’ll understand. Everything in my life changed that day. Well, after getting shot. One of these days I’m gonna get that stupid clown….

By the way, Shiloh and I are currently editing book II, which is young bull rider Freddy’s story. Look for it later this year!

Thanks for reading,

Eva


Buy Links:


Bio:

Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.

Contact Eva:

Bio:
Shiloh Saddler likes to do research for her steamy romances first hand. She has invented a time machine and travels back to the 19th century on a regular basis. There are experimental settings on her time machine which could propel her into the future and even other worlds. She believes love and a good book makes anything possible.

Social Media Links:



Comments

  1. Thanks for having us and Cole on your blog!
    ~Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome - especially when you bring a half naked guy with you.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Diane! It's great to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's great to have you too. Thanks for visiting and letting Cole answer so many questions - some of them were really tough.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the new book, Shiloh and Eva. One day I'd love to go see one of those bull riding things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please type your comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSIONATE HISTORY - LIBBY WATERFORD

DS Jenna Morgan Series - Inspiration, Writing & Research

The Perfect Kiss